Tags of shared notebook appear in Mac but not iOS

I have Evernote Plus running on a Mac and iPhone. I shared a notebook with my wife that includes 30+ tags. She also uses a Mac and iPhone. The shared notebook, notes, and tags appear on her Mac. However, on the iPhone the tags do not appear but the notebook and all notes do appear. 

Thank you for your assistance,
Mike
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Tags and notes in shared notebooks are sometimes reluctant to sync properly.  If you add a note on your iPhone and sync that back to your Mac,  or ask your wife to log out of Evernote and back in,  or to uninstall and reinstall the app,  it should be persuaded to comply.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Maybe ask your wife to edit a missing-tags note on her iPhone and add a new tag?  (It will have to be an existing tag in your notebook - she won't be able to create a new one).  If/ When that note syncs back to your notebook it may wake Evernote up to the fact that other things need updating.  If that also fails and you're in touch with the mysterious world of Twitter,  try contacting @Evernotehelps for more suggestions!

Edit:  in fact if you don't use Twitter,  post back here and I'll tweet 'em for you..

Archived