Crazy behaviour exhibited by IOS client...

• Evernote Expert

Hi, as many of you would be knowing, am a premium and power User of Evernote and am. Quite active in the forum..

From today morning, the ios client has behaving crazily.. It all started after I updated a beta version.. Since then the pattern is very similar..

First the beta version refused to open.. Then I uninstall, the Beta and download the latest stable version from apple play store.. The client opens, i authenticate it, it starts syncing and soon 8000+ notes are syncd..

Once I move in the another app, and then click on Evernote, the app tries to load, for about 10 seconds before it crashes.. It is not even going into the app inside..

I restart the iPad mini, no use..

I close the app. Same issue..

I delete the app, re-download it, first time authentication is happening smoothly, i manage to sync all the notes.. From Next time I open the app, again it crashes in loading itself..

Important thing is that I do not have any offline notebooks (premium member).. And I checked in IOS, more than 5 GB is free space and Evernote totally takes only 115 MB in IOS.. Has anyone else faces this issue? Problem has been observed in both ios 8.3 and 8.4 ( latest stable version from apple play store)

This is ruining my work flow.. Can someone suggest me a quick fix to the problem?

Archived