View Data Usage

I'm sure I used to see my monthly data usage when using Evernote on iOS and Mac, but I can no longer see where this is. This may have been when I was using the Free Account as I now use Premium. I'm interested in seeing if the Plus Account is enough for me but would like to know how much I am using. Anyone know where to find this?

• Level 5*

Interesting point.  As a Premium user you don't have a limit any more,  and while there is a 'usage' icon on my premium EN desktop,  all it says it exactly that - no indication of what I have actually used.  Nice catch.  Feature Request please Evernote!!

You could get a rough guide to usage by searching for all notes created or updated during a given period,  but you'd have to add the individual note sizes outside Evernote - maybe copy and paste into a spreadsheet.  Neither quick nor easy.

• Level 5*

I miss it, too. I always just like to see how much I'm using, as I'm dependent on some features that are now locked into Premium. While it's not a necessity for me, I agree for those who aren't sure the plan they need and choose solely based on upload. +1 for this to return!

Me too! Especially given this recent post:

"Unlimited Upload" isn't unlimited - https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/83923-unlimited-upload-isnt-unlimited/

Unlimited upload on Premium makes it much more appealing for me to add even more content to EN but if unlimited isn't really unlimited, I'd like to know at what point I'm in danger of getting pulled over by the upload police!

• Level 5*

Me too! Especially given this recent post:

"Unlimited Upload" isn't unlimited - https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/83923-unlimited-upload-isnt-unlimited/

Unlimited upload on Premium makes it much more appealing for me to add even more content to EN but if unlimited isn't really unlimited, I'd like to know at what point I'm in danger of getting pulled over by the upload police!

The user in that case appeared to be re-uploading gigabytes of information from an existing account.  Unless you're a team of people working 8-hour days doing nothing but upload I think you'd have to go a bit to get even close.  We're still waiting for a reaction from Evernote on that case,  but in normal terms "Unlimited" means exactly what it says on the can.

Archived