Is there a shortcut to this Forum ?

I often would like to open this Forum when I open my EN on the web or on Destop but I see no shortcut in the Help menu

If you want a shortcut you need to set that up in your browser.

You can either

* bookmark this page to your browser's bookmark folder or to its bookmark toolbar, or

* you can pin the browser tab of this page.

I guess I'm lucky... I just enter "D" in my browser address bar and I get, "discussion.evernote.com/forum/53-evernote-general-discussion/" every time.

Safari on iOS also automates it for me by giving me a "Frequently Visited" icon for the Evernote forum. 

I guess I'm lucky... I just enter "D" in my browser address bar and I get, "discussion.evernote.com/forum/53-evernote-general-discussion/" every time.

Safari on iOS also automates it for me by giving me a "Frequently Visited" icon for the Evernote forum. 

Sure, until your browsing history gets deleted one day.

Sure, until your browsing history gets deleted one day.

Done this accidentally on purpose a couple of times... and my 1-key "D" access comes back after the first Google search and subsequent entry to the EN forums. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Back to Microsoft Word then?

Are there links in Word to support forums? Do you have the opportunity to discuss the application with any of the Word development team?

Just wondered...

Archived