Improvement to Workflow

Hi there,

I am currently doing a research project on Evernote. I was wondering if you could answer this question:

How can Evernote improve the workflow?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Hi there,

I am currently doing a research project on Evernote. I was wondering if you could answer this question:

Thank you in advance!

Hi KelTav,

Welcome to the Forum!

Hi KelTav,

Welcome to the Forum!

Your post doesn't make it clear how much experience you have working with Evernote (EN), so my reply is going on the assumption that you're new to the software. It's also quite a large reply that I hope you and other new Users will find helpful.

A very good reply. You could consider doing a PhD on Evernote :P

Hi there,

Thank you in advance!

That's like asking how you can improve your workflow with all the existing productivity methods under the sun, including but not limited to GTD, Personal Kanban, Pomodoro, the Eisenhower Matrix, Seinfeld's "Don't break the chain!", WSD, the Bullet Journal, 1-3-5, Eat that Frog...

For starters, you might want to take a brief look at the popular GTD workflow diagram (Google images) and figure out where Evernote fits in - i.e. Actionable, reference and project material...

Archived