Forum Topics List

When I get a list of topics, it includes topics from prior days. It appears that every time someone replies to a topic, it reappears on the "View New Content" list.

How can I get just a list of "new" topics? - - - By "new", I mean ones that that haven't appeared before. That's all I want.

If I want to know how other people "reply" to a particular topic, I can either mark it to "follow" or reply myself and then I get email notices of other people replying.

• Level 5*

Have you tried clicking the "Follow This" link on any parent topics you're interested in?  I get notifications of new posts through that,  and follow-ups on any individual posts to which I contribute or follow.

gazumped - Thanks for your response.

Yes, I use "Follow This". However, that doesn't show me a list of posts on "new" topics. - - - Again, by "new", I mean topics that have never appeared before.

I check "View New Content" almost every day. What I am trying to avoid is going through a list of 50-75 topics that I saw yesterday and chose not to "Follow" - - - and yet, I get to the see "new" topics.

• Level 5*

As far as I know, there's no global setting for this. You can go into the individual subforums and select a different sort criteria. That's about all I know, at this point.

• Level 5*

When I get a list of topics, it includes topics from prior days. It appears that every time someone replies to a topic, it reappears on the "View New Content" list.

How can I get just a list of "new" topics? - - - By "new", I mean ones that that haven't appeared before. That's all I want.

If I want to know how other people "reply" to a particular topic, I can either mark it to "follow" or reply myself and then I get email notices of other people replying.

Try the New since my last vIsit option on the left side after you Select New content.

post-58142-0-03130600-1425510211_thumb.j

Archived