Same design for all plateforms please

Yann94

Hello,

From my point of view, the design of evernote under windows should be aligned on the chrome one. We have the same interface and logic between Android and Chrome but till I am under Evernote for windows, I have to search the functionnalities. Please keep the same interface and logic.

BR

Yann

• Level 5*

I think you may have it the wrong end around: the Windows client has more functionality than the Android client (and I guess the Chrome client). And form factors make a difference (the Android client being designed for operation by fingers; Windows desktop being designed for mouse/trackpad).

Now if you want to suggest that Android gets the same functionality as the Windows client, you'll probably get more traction...

• Level 5*

No thanks, I don't want horrible Windows and Android design ruining my Apple utopia.

Me and the gazillion Mac design complainers just had a quiet chuckle there... :)

I'll take our slightly ugly and mysteriously un-configurable toolbar any day instead of the Windows monstrosity.

:lol:

Different designs are absolutely necessary for different devices. There are two major reasons for that. 

1. The number of features for the particular device. Since Windows and Mac computers have better performance characteristics than mobile devices, it is normal to come with more advanced features. Fitting all these extra features require some design changes too. 

2. User habits for the certain devices. 

No thanks, I don't want horrible Windows and Android design ruining my Apple utopia.

Metrodon is not the only one, who is used to a particular Apple design and experience. Thus developers need to make sure that Evernote for Apple will match their experience.

Finally, having similar experience on different devices is necessary, but having exactly the same design is not acceptable.

Archived