Can't find Conflicting Changes notebook

kalbi

Hi,

When clicking the Activity tab in my desktop Evernote, I get this message: "There was a sync conflict with [name of note], your version of the note is in Conflicting Changes". 
Problem is that when I click on the link in that message [name of note], a box pops up saying: "This link refers to a note that no longer exists". I obviously deleted the note some time back. Problem is I don't have a Conflicting Changes notebook either!

I realise that the conflict was probably caused when I made a change in my Galaxy S3 without syncing properly, hence the error now on my desktop.

Question is, how do I get rid of that message? There is no Conflicting Changes notebook to access and no message by that name exists anymore!
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I only see this notice when clicking on the tab at the top of the Evernote screen - the tab immediately next to the Sync tab - labelled "Activity".
When clicking on it, up pops a small window telling me when the last sync took place, and telling me about the conflict. Clicking away from it closes it.
It is of no real concern, but I'd just like to get rid of that notice. (Described in my post above).

• Level 5*

Yeah - the log is exactly that;  it's going to tell you that this has happened for the foreseeable future - I have stuff in there that happened 3 years ago if you scroll down far enough.  There are TXT files buried somewhere in Evernote's folders (Windows) that you could presumably delete to start with a blank slate,  but I wouldn't want to experiment with those unless it was really important.  Unless you see something that you don't recognise,  best thing to do is just ignore it...

• 2 years later...
  • Level 5*
23 minutes ago, imscottb said:

Yes, I do not have the "Conflicting Changes" notebook either. How do I get it ...or get it back??

Thanks, so much. 

If you don't have the notebook in your list,  you don;t have any current conflicts.  You don't need that notebook unless you have a problem,  when Evernote will create it automatically.

Archived