Huge delay opening a note

randy m

Idea

14 replies to this idea

Same for me, running OS X 10.9.5 and Evernote just auto-updated to version 6. Takes ages to load all notes, even when I add a new note the editing window takes ages to load. Also, had a couple of notes with tick boxes in them and they don't format properly - no box visible and the text is centred with a huge gap between each line.

Mac OS x 10.10.1 (the latest and greatest). 

Evernote new update version just really sloooooooooooooooooooooow

brining up info on any note or adding a new note goes under untitled and it too takes

forever to become editable.

I'm also having this problem (Evernote 6.0, Mac OS X 10.9.4). It makes it absolutely impossible to continue to work with Evernote!

All notes take ca. 3 minutes (!) to be displayed, plus the title of every note I’m opening is reset to "Untitled" and the notes content cannot be edited anymore.

Any help in quickly resolving this highly critical issue would be greatly appreciated, as I cannot continue my work with Evernote right now!

Yes the issue simply cleared up. But I did not log out or restart anything, it just started working as usual. I am guessing what happened is opening the evernote app and selecting a card or creating a new note, that the program was trying to access the server(s) and that was hanging things up.

But Im guessing it was an issue on their end, possibly a new or updated link that was not quite working, and evernote fixed the address issue so the app could now find the server without delay. Something was amiss but has cleared itself up. 

I guess I can't complain too much considering for most the use is free.

Archived