Presentation

Hello all,

I am a Premium user and currently have a support thing going on but am struggling to get an answer.

I am led to believe that there is a feature that enables you to put notes into a presentation, accessed via a symbol of a projector screen. This does not show up when I open Evernote on any PC, lap top, tablet or phone. So where is it?

Secondly, when I log in on a PC or lap top, I am asked if I wish to try the new Beta version. When I tried it, I found that it is more like Evernote lite! there is no facility to, for example, change fonts or font size. Rather a retrograde version, I'd say. Fortunately, I managed to switch back to the original version.

Anyway, as my Premium membership is p for renewal soon, I would really like to know whether the presentation function actually exists and if it does, when I am going to be able to use it. This will probably influence whether or not I continue as a Premium member, or continue using Evernote at all.

Any thoughts or advice welcome.

Hi,

Many thanks for the response. I have since discovered that it is only available on the downloaded version on a PC or laptop. A shame as I am trying to move away from having to download stuff, much preferring cloud-based applications. In this instance, I might just as well knock up a PowerPoint presentation. Sometimes, there is little or no though behind how people might wish to use things. For example, if I were doing sales presentations, then the 'Presentation' mode (not available on a tablet) would actually be a brilliant and really cool tool to have on the move. It seems I am confined to doing presentations to colleagues. Something I generally avoid doing as I talk to them all the time.

C'est la vie - the customer's never right these days.

Sorry for the rant, perhaps the developers might take some notice though.

All the best Evernote users - it's still brilliant over all.

Simon

I have the same issue:  I cannot find the presentation mode on the web version or the windows 8.1 touch version, or my tablet (which is Android).  I would love to have the presentation option, as I do most of my work in Evernote.  I will have to stay with Google drive for presentations then...

I think presentation mode is only available on Mac, Windows, iPhone and iPad (+ iPod touch)

I'm sure it will come to Android and Windows smartphone/ tablet etc. in due course. They just just came out with business card scanning for Android. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think presentation mode is only available on Mac, Windows, iPhone and iPad (+ iPod touch)

I'm sure it will come to Android and Windows smartphone/ tablet etc. in due course. They just just came out with business card scanning for Android. 

Yes, currently Presentation mode only exists on Mac, Windows and iOS devices (not on Web or Android).

Archived