Sign in window appears even though signed in

jamesctaylor

Idea

Frequently, when I launch Evernote on my Mac (on Mavericks but now also with Yosemite), the Sign In screen appears initially, and then the main Evernote window launches (with my account logged in), but the sign in screen remains and has to be closed manually. See screenshot below.

Anyone else seeing this odd behaviour?

post-57411-0-96812000-1414576444_thumb.j

4 replies to this idea

Looks like you're running an old version. Please download the latest from evernote.com

I'm running 5.5.1 (the latest App Store version) - my profile signature on here was out of date when I posted the above.

NB I previously ran the version from Evernote.com - and selected to run beta versions - but a problem I ran in to led to a suggestion from tech support that I should revert to the App Store version.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Rock and a hard place.  Might be worth trying the latest version again - without the beta option - to see if things have improved

You also might want to remove or pixelate the picture if that's your real email address - this is a public forum.

Hmmn.  Rock and a hard place.  Might be worth trying the latest version again - without the beta option - to see if things have improved

You also might want to remove or pixelate the picture if that's your real email address - this is a public forum.

Thanks - had forgotten to pixelate. Thankful for Skitch! I've not had this error again since posting so not quite sure what causes it.

Archived