Checklist bug on ipad?

Hi

I've been using the checklist feature for ages now on my ipad (4th gen). But since the last upgrade it's been finding me issues. I would tick off an item and close the note, then when I open the note it would not have saved the checked off items. Often I would check off several items, close the note, then when I reopen only some of the item I checked off is unchecked... Has anybody else had this problem recently, or is it a bug on my ipad?

• 2 years later...

I use checklists quite a bit. When I check off items on my iPad, they don't stay checked. If I close the note, then come back to it, or if I open it on my desktop, the boxes I had checked will be unchecked.

• Level 5*
29 minutes ago, fylliska said:

I use checklists quite a bit. When I check off items on my iPad, they don't stay checked. If I close the note, then come back to it, or if I open it on my desktop, the boxes I had checked will be unchecked.

Any chance this is a syncing issue?

I don't think so. I can open a note on my iPad, make changes, wait for them to save, close it, then come back to it (on the same iPad), and the boxes that I had checked will be unchecked again. That wouldn't involve syncing, right?

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, fylliska said:

Ah! But I just noticed that the problem only occurs in my shared notebooks.

Is this you sharing with others,  or them sharing with you?  And if others sharing with you,  did they give permission to view and edit the notes?

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, fylliska said:

They are notebooks that I am sharing with others.

Are you making sure you sync before and after making your updates.

This is important, more so with shared notes because another user could override your changes.

Archived