Expected reply time

Hi,I sent a supported request on June 30th, but two weeks later,I haven,t got reply,what can I do for it? Or someone would tell me when I will receive approximately? I am anxiety every day,help me please. thanks.

Hi. Premium (paid) accounts usually get a reply in one or two business days and free accounts as they have time, but two weeks even for a free account is unusual.

I suggest you take two steps:

One, post your Support Ticket Number here so one of the moderators can flag it for you with Evernote. If you correctly submitted a Support query with Evernote, you should recieved an automatically generated email containing a Ticket Reference number, shortly after submitting your request.

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51807-best-practices-submitting-a-support-ticket/#entry254984

The other thing I suggest is that you post a detailed explaination of the problem your having as one of the more experienced forum members might be able to help you resolve it. Be sure to include what client you are using, i.e. Windows, Mac, IOS (Web) or Android.

Good luck!

I was very moved,thanks to everyone. My support ticket numbers are 610327 (June 30th) ,619690(July 4th),625861(July 8th)and 630527(July 10th),client is android. My problem is that my data of one notes became empty suddenly .... Then I felt depression.

Hi. Premium (paid) accounts usually get a reply in one or two business days and free accounts as they have time, but two weeks even for a free account is unusual.

I suggest you take two steps:

One, post your Support Ticket Number here so one of the moderators can flag it for you with Evernote. If you correctly submitted a Support query with Evernote, you should recieved an automatically generated email containing a Ticket Reference number, shortly after submitting your request.https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51807-best-practices-submitting-a-support-ticket/#entry254984

The other thing I suggest is that you post a detailed explaination of the problem your having as one of the more experienced forum members might be able to help you resolve it. Be sure to include what client you are using, i.e. Windows, Mac, IOS (Web) or Android.

Good luck!

HiI sent a supported request on June 30th, but two weeks later,I haven,t got reply,what can I do for it? Or someone would tell me when I will receive approximately? I am anxiety every day,help me please. thanks.

Sadly, this seems to be the new normal, based upon the many posts on the board lately. I don't know why...

thanks to all staffs!!!!! I have found the solution with help from supported team,I found out  the histories of note, how exciting, and I will be very careful to use.   :P Always support Evernote,the world looks lovely :D ...

Archived