Evernote reverted to files from a few weeks ago.

I opened Evernote today to find my files from a few weeks ago are showing up and all the changes and additions I've made from the past two or three weeks are gone. Any suggestions? This is obviously a critical and huge issue with Evernote --- If I can't be fully confident of my notes this program is entirely unusable!!!

I opened Evernote today to find my files from a few weeks ago are showing up and all the changes and additions I've made from the past two or three weeks are gone. Any suggestions? This is obviously a critical and huge issue with Evernote --- If I can't be fully confident of my notes this program is entirely unusable!!!

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/20092-not-very-happy-right-now/

I went through that discussion but I don't think that's the same issue. This isn't one note that reverted back to a previous version, thi si a complete data set that appears to be a couple weeks old. i could live with one note messed up, but this is everything I've done in the past 2 - 3 weeks!!

I went through that discussion but I don't think that's the same issue. This isn't one note that reverted back to a previous version, thi si a complete data set that appears to be a couple weeks old. i could live with one note messed up, but this is everything I've done in the past 2 - 3 weeks!!

If you use more than one computer or device, I would hazard a guess that this is indeed the same situation. If you called up say, 10 different notes on a mobile device, went into edit mode on each note & did so much as simply adding a space but did not sync until three weeks later, then that can cause modifications made & synced from other computers/devices during that three weeks to be overwritten. One indication is if any notes created in the past few weeks remain in the data set. IOW, if you suspect your data set of being rolled back to a previous version, then any newly created notes would not be there.

Archived