Automatic reminder creation in selected notebooks

Tcellguy

Idea

It would be great to be able to designate a specific notebook to create automatic reminders. One use scenario would be forwarding emails into a To Do folder which would generate automatic reminders at a designated time for each new entry.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

is it really necessary though?  If I just want to put emails off for a few days I can use several existing services like followup.cc that already give me a choice of hours, days, weeks or months of referral.  If you dedicate one notebook to 7-day reminders,  would you then want others for 2, 3, 4, 5, etc days?

I suppose I was thinking of default reminder behaviors in some programs like outlook for tasks. It would just be nice to be able to have a dedicated default reminder option under certain circumstances. I'll check out your followup.cc idea though, thanks.

I use a service called followupthen.com (probably similar to the one mentioned above. It's been great for generating reminders for dealing with stuff that comes in by email. I especially like the fact that I can get it to send me SMS reminders.

Archived