They steal your money for Premium!

I signed up for Premium this past Friday and my program still says Free with 60MB. I emailed them at least twice to ask about this, but they never responded. I guess when you sign up for Premium all they do is just steal your money!! Please do not subscribe to Premium if you do not want this to happen to you!! In the meantime, I am considering going to my state's Attorney General's office with this matter!!!

• Level 5*

I signed up for Premium this past Friday and my program still says Free with 60MB. I emailed them at least twice to ask about this, but they never responded. I guess when you sign up for Premium all they do is just steal your money!! Please do not subscribe to Premium if you do not want this to happen to you!! In the meantime, I am considering going to my state's Attorney General's office with this matter!!!

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

Evernote does not have an email address. Wherever you sent your email, it did not go to Evernote. I have created a support ticket for you. You should have already received an automated response from them, and a customer service representative will get in touch with you shortly. I have also flagged you post for Evernote staff. Let us know how this turns out.

I can assure you, as a premium customer for years now, that this is not the type of game Evernote is trying to play. 

When you say "emailed them" do you mean you opened a support ticket? When you contacted support did you receive an automated response with a ticket number? If you did not receive a ticket number, then Evernote did not receive your support request. 

If you have a ticket # can you post it here?

However, you have to remember that Evernote Support operates Monday-Friday which means if you submitted your support ticket late on friday evening (which is what it sounds like), no human will see it until the Monday Morning pacific time. AS SUCH, if you have received a support ticket #, you can be assured support staff will take care of you as quickly as they can

Some people who upgrade from within the iOS or Android app have experienced difficulties or delays because the payment is processed through iTunes or Google Play, respectively. Because there is a third party, it can take longer for Evernote to get receipt of that payment and for the change of status to be reflected on all of your Evernote clients. In the rare cases where this does occur, Evernote Support can generally fix it rather swiftly.

If you upgrade directly through www.evernote.com, the possibility of these issues is negated. 

Yeah, well I guess the other thousands of premium users are just bots.

In addition to what has already been said...did you sync your iDevice?  Did you log into the web client to see what the web client shows? 

And...take a chill pill.

So, Burgers n Fries, you are the moderator. Figures, I guess, since you are such a tool! Did it make you feel cool to patronize me and tell me to "take a chill pill?" Nice way to run the forum, *****! You were a big f--ing help, telling me what everyone else had.

• Level 5*

I was, finally, but I am p--d at Burgers n Fries! Guess that jerk gets to treat people however he wants?? If that's the case, I will be leaving your lame forum!!

I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue.

I don't think her comment was meant in a mean-spirited manner. However, if you have a complaint about a moderator or anyone else, I encourage you to report them (using the button at the bottom of each post). The report will be seen by all of the moderators, but reviewed by Evernote staff. 

Because the issue is resolved, I am closing this thread.

Archived