Stuck in EN Browser

I'm stuck in the EN browser on my iPad and can't get out.

I visited the source page for one of my notes and the Done link doesn't work to get me back to EN. I've tried reloading the page and interrupting the load, reloading and letting it fully load, rebooting the iPad (which usually works), and (ghod help me) even applying an EN upgrade, but no luck.

When EN loads, I get the green EN title bar, a brief flash of what might be the desktop, then the browser loading the web page.

Is there anything else I can try short of deleting the EN app entirely and re- installing?

I'm stuck in the EN browser on my iPad and can't get out.

I visited the source page for one of my notes and the Done link doesn't work to get me back to EN. I've tried reloading the page and interrupting the load, reloading and letting it fully load, rebooting the iPad (which usually works), and (ghod help me) even applying an EN upgrade, but no luck.

When EN loads, I get the green EN title bar, a brief flash of what might be the desktop, then the browser loading the web page.

Is there anything else I can try short of deleting the EN app entirely and re- installing?

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/52576-evernote-stuck-on-my-iphone-4/

Many thanks for the pointer to postings from folks with the same problem. It's reassuring to know it hasn't happened to only me.

It seems that deleting and re-installing the app is the only solution left to me. Not a big deal, as I'm pretty sure I left very little unsynced.

Thanks again.

• 3 months later...
  • Level 5*

In the future, the fix is to open a PDF on your device from some other app, then use the "Open In" menu to open it in Evernote. This will force Evernote out of the browser.

• 4 weeks later...

In the future, the fix is to open a PDF on your device from some other app, then use the "Open In" menu to open it in Evernote. This will force Evernote out of the browser.

Thank you so much, EdH. This was a quick, easy fix to something that has been driving me crazy for weeks. 

• 2 years later...

Archived