(Archived) Feedback for Chrome Web Clipper

wblake

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this. I am really enjoying the updated Chrome web clipper. I have one request - that the Share and Save buttons be reversed (so the Save button is on top), or the option to reverse them is made available. I would assume that more people click "Save" than "Share" on a regular basis, and when I see the two buttons, my first reaction is to click on the top one, when all I want to do is save the article. 

I'm using the new web clipper in Chrome and I think it's a much better user experience than the old clipper. Integrating the functionality of Clearly is also very welcome. It would be nice if there was an option to disable the auto-hide function of the toolbar. On most screen-widths it's fine to keep it on screen when clipping. That way the save and share buttons are directly accessible.

Best regards,

Maik

I installed Chrome Web Clipper some time ago and have used it successfully but then had to reinstall Chrome so lost contact with Web Clipper for a while. I just revived my account, found my notes still there, but now the Evernote button doesn't show up on the browser.

Any suggestions on what I should do?

Archived