Web Clipper 6.0 -- related notes, + location of save button

windpower

Idea

I like the new version of Web Clipper, but I have these issues:

• Related Notes:  They show up whether or not the option is ticked.  I do not want them to show.
  • Share and Save buttons: On a large monitor they are in an inconvenient position.  My mouse has to travel much further than necessary.  That gets old fast.

5 replies to this idea

Related notes does not have an option anymore. I think you are referring to the Related Results feature that searches your Evernote account while you search on Google etc. Will consider bringing back an option to hide RN in a future release.

Saving can always be executed by pressing Enter if mousing over to Save BTN is cumbersome (unless you are active in a text field).

Related notes does not have an option anymore. I think you are referring to the Related Results feature that searches your Evernote account while you search on Google etc. Will consider bringing back an option to hide RN in a future release.

Saving can always be executed by pressing Enter if mousing over to Save BTN is cumbersome (unless you are active in a text field).

I see.  Yes, it's the Related Notes I'm referring to.  I'd rather not see those.  Indeed, Related Results do not show up.

Saving by hitting enter: great!

I don't know about "6.0", my build number for Web Clipper (Chrome) is "43d3cb5/1.0.0.185" but I really, REALLY, dislike the save button being way, WAY down at the bottom of the screen.

Very inconvenient, please fix.

Thank you

You cannot hit 'enter' to save if you have added a tag. This is very frustrating for my everyday use-case, and was not an issue in the old web clipper.

Can this please be updated in a later release.

Thank you.

Archived