(Archived) Help Remove

juniorgolf18

I'm trying to install evernote on a laptop - I had it on this laptop before and I switched laptops and gave this one to one of my co-workers.  I thought I deleted it so they wouldn't be able to try to get on my notes etc...  But now I need it back on there and it seems an old version is still on there.  I've tried going to Control panel and uninstalling but i get this message --

"the installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package.  This may indicate a problem with this package.  The error code is 2732"

This happens whether I try to uninstall the 4.6.3 version, or opening that version, or whether trying to install the new one...

What can I do to clean it off?

I'm trying to install evernote on a laptop - I had it on this laptop before and I switched laptops and gave this one to one of my co-workers.  I thought I deleted it so they wouldn't be able to try to get on my notes etc...  But now I need it back on there and it seems an old version is still on there.  I've tried going to Control panel and uninstalling but i get this message --

"the installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package.  This may indicate a problem with this package.  The error code is 2732"

This happens whether I try to uninstall the 4.6.3 version, or opening that version, or whether trying to install the new one...

What can I do to clean it off?

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36401-windows-error-code-2732-workarounds/

Archived