Feature Request: Mark as Read / Mark as Archive

To control the visibility of notes, and to un-clutter the UI generally, add two check-mark functions (Read/Archive) to auto-hide and save them accordingly. You could also add a option to set rules for expiration of notes, and what to to with them. This may already exist and I am not familiar with how to access them...

• 1 month later...

I just think a convenience button would be helpful.  For instance I have all my notes and clippings land on my Inbox.   I want to give them the appropriate tags, and then 90% of the time they go into my Archive folder, unless they go into a project-specific folder.  

Much of the Evernote for Mac toolbar is empty and while I love that clean look, it would be great to a have a button that allows me to select a folder (in my case Archive) where my notes will be automatically moved towards just by clicking.  Yes I know I have drag and drop or quickly select the drop down list on each note.  But nothing can beat the speed of clicking on this button.  If I get trigger happy -- no problem, I just look in the Archive folder and correct the error.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived