(Archived) HELP- I just erased everything

Not sure exactly how I did it, but I just erased everything. Or at least I can't find any notes in my account. Surely, there is a warning before you delete all notes?!?!?!? What can I do to get all my notes back. I have not synced. So they are still up in the cloud I hope! thanks so much for your prompt response.

Not sure exactly how I did it, but I just erased everything. Or at least I can't find any notes in my account. Surely, there is a warning before you delete all notes?!?!?!? What can I do to get all my notes back. I have not synced. So they are still up in the cloud I hope! thanks so much for your prompt response.

What client were you using? Did you log into the web client to see what's in your account there?

• Level 5*

Some questions:

* Which Evernote client are you using? i.e., Windows, Mac, iOS, Android?

* When you say that you have not synced, what does that mean? Does that mean that you never synced before? Or that you have not synced since you discovered that your notes were missing?

A couple of things:

* You should first log in to the web client (https://www.evernote.com/Home.action) to see whether your notes are safe in the cloud

* Open a support request; see the link that's in my signature.

While I await your response I went to another computer that had my Evernote account running and copied all the notes and emailed them to me. I also created a new folder in Evernote on that computer and added all the notes to that folder. My concern is that when the auto sync happens, it will sync the folders as erased. {sigh}

Hallelujah! They are in the trash in the cloud. Is there any way that trash could automatically get erased? Otherwise I'll leave it there for right now and tackle this mess I caused this afternoon when I have more time. I can't thank you all enough for your responses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Level 5

As you already found out yourself, your notes are in the Trash. You can simply go to the Trash, select your notes and restore.

Good luck.

Wern

Archived