(Archived) Contact information where to report security issues

• Level 5*

Because of the fact that I am not a premium user and the potential damage of the security issue I would like to speed things up and would like report directly to someone within the security team or to the security officer himself instead of creating a support ticket.

Do you have an actual issue, or are you just marketing your services?

Because of the fact that I am not a premium user and the potential damage of the security issue I would like to speed things up and would like report directly to someone within the security team or to the security officer himself instead of creating a support ticket.

Seems if it's that critical, dropping $5 to upgrade to premium would be money well spent. (Premium users even can use chat.) Thems the rules & free users can't expect to be able to get "cuts". Unless, of course, you're trying to sell something...??? Which it sorta sounds like...

I have an actual issue which I like to disclose responsibly. The majority of web based apps have standard procedures how to disclose the issue. (Facebook, twitter, dropbox, google etc.) because I was unable to find the standard procedures at the evernote website I started this topic.

In my opinion creating a support ticket is 't the right way, because they differentiate between free and premium users (free users have to wait longer for a response) and with reporting security issues it really shouldn't matter. So I hope that an evernote employee can perhaps provide me with the right procedures and with contact information.

In my opinion creating a support ticket is 't the right way, because they differentiate between free and premium users and with reporting security issues it really shouldn't matter.

You may feel a support ticket isn't the way to go. But that's what you'll have to do.

Feel free to send me a Private Message with more information, and I'll pass along to the appropriate employees. We can then reach out to you direct via email if need be.

Archived