Fonts Print Incorrectly

callumjhackett

Hi,

I'm having some rather awkward problems with fonts. On occasion, it is useful for me to print a note or group of notes to PDF, but when I do so, I end up with a result like the attached image. The font used in this file is Times New Roman - a generic font there should be no problems with - though the issue is replicated with other fonts too. I have made sure that it is not my PDF printer that is the problem, as the same text is reproduced correctly when printed from another program such as MS Word.

When I instead print a note to a piece of paper, the characters are not clipped in the manner seen in the accompanying image, though the print quality is noticeably inferior to printouts from other programs - typically, many of the words or lines are peculiarly slanted, like a drunken halfway between regular and italic. Although that is also annoying, I am more particularly concerned with the PDFs, as these are of greater importance to my methods of work, and the current problems make them either annoying to read or completely illegible.

post-105695-0-00398000-1358904694_thumb.

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I'm having some rather awkward problems with fonts. On occasion, it is useful for me to print a note or group of notes to PDF, but when I do so, I end up with a result like the attached image. The font used in this file is Times New Roman - a generic font there should be no problems with - though the issue is replicated with other fonts too. I have made sure that it is not my PDF printer that is the problem, as the same text is reproduced correctly when printed from another program such as MS Word.

When I instead print a note to a piece of paper, the characters are not clipped in the manner seen in the accompanying image, though the print quality is noticeably inferior to printouts from other programs - typically, many of the words or lines are peculiarly slanted, like a drunken halfway between regular and italic. Although that is also annoying, I am more particularly concerned with the PDFs, as these are of greater importance to my methods of work, and the current problems make them either annoying to read or completely illegible.

I am having this same problem on  a windows 8 desktop, NONE OF THE FONTS ARE ACCURATE ON PAPER! This makes evernote completely useless to me for anything I need to print!

• 4 months later...

It's been broken like this for years and is still broken in the latest version.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived