Suggestion: Let users set default drawing color

tomgiorgio

Idea

19 replies to this idea

I use Skitch for screen shots probably 10 times per day, and constantly having to select a thinner line and a different color IS TORTURE. 

Please get this out of the backlog and into this week's sprint. It's an extremely prominent feature. Just leave the settings in their previous state. Fat pink is not the best choice for contrast or readability for how I use Skitch.

Help us out, Joe Lopez!

I use Skitch on iOS & Windows at least 10 times a day as well.  Setting default values would be great.  Yes, it's a bit of a PITA to have to change it every time.  But 'torture'...?  Seriously, it takes like 3 seconds to change it. 

I use Skitch for screen shots probably 10 times per day, and constantly having to select a thinner line and a different color IS TORTURE. 

Please get this out of the backlog and into this week's sprint. It's an extremely prominent feature. Just leave the settings in their previous state. Fat pink is not the best choice for contrast or readability for how I use Skitch.

Help us out, Joe Lopez!

I was just looking for the option to set the default color to black but i couldn't find it so i decided to search web.

I use Skitch for work and I often forget to change the color and I start writing everything in pink :/ My boss laughed, but in a presentation with a client it could look very unprofessional.

Thank you

Please make this happen! I know the pink is the Skitch color but it's not for everyone. I use Skitch mainly for sending screenshots to my clients. Sometimes I need to outline them with a thin black boarder. Having to change the tool, color and size gets to be a real pain. Even if I leave Skitch open, every new scrennshot requires changing the tool, color and size.

If anyone in the know reads these, can you at least tell us if this is in the works?

Archived