(Archived) Firefox clipper - have to login to Evernote each time?

Hi,

In the beginning, checking the "remember me" seemed to work fine. Recently, I have to login pretty much everytime I need to clicp something, unless of course I do it in the same "browser session". Shouldn't the "remember me" use some sort of cookie, so regardless of how many times I restart the browser, it will still remember me?

Using Firefox 3.0.1 on Mac 10.5.5.

The "remember me" will do this unless you've configured your browser to throw away our cookies when you quit the browser. You may want to double-check the add-ons you've installed. We've seen that several of these may disrupt our ability to operate correctly.

In the FF preferences, under Privacy, you should ideally have your cookies configured like:

post-8171-131906062487_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Check your security/privacy settings to make sure that you're accepting cookies, and that you don't have "Private Browsing" enabled or any third-party add-ons that may disrupt cookies. The only time we make you log in is when your browser doesn't give us back the valid login information we gave it last time.

• 3 months later...
web clipper is still a pain and asks me to log in more often than not. really annoying and obstructing my use of this otherwise promising product.

Same here, unfortunately :( And I haven't had time to check if it's any of my firefox plugins that's causing it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived