(Archived) What I want from evernote

1. Please put on your website a button where you can suggest what features you want. How will you know what's bugging me if you don't ask?

2. Web clipping should be improved. No one has really solved web clipping well; you are well positioned and could be the first. Simply allow the web clipping service (you have a nice button) to attach to a given notebook, or append to a single note, or prepend to a single note. This should be in the options for the web clipper somewhere, and should be in all the versions of evernote.

3. Web clipping should support mobile. I do more and more clipping on mobile.

4. The only thing better about Catch than Evernote is the ability to share notes easily. The best way to do mobile sharing is how Glympse does it. Study Glympse. They share by sending a text, email, or link to a person over SMS or email, which then includes a web link to the shared object, *AND A TIME LIMIT*. WIth glympse, it only shares my location, with evernote it should share a dynamic note (or clipping or what have you). This would allow me to share a grocery list with a friend, but only for a few hours when they go shopping for me, and do it through web or email. The share should be dynamic, and should not require a login (put that in the URL they click on).

5. I continue to love the 'check box' in notes, that turns any note into a todo list. That is 100% brilliant, a great example of a simple solution to a vexing problem. I don't need a todo list manager, I just need check boxes! WooT!

6. I also love that you have a "thick app" for windows. It's simply a better experience then my browser. Don't go changin'!

7. And you integrate with Livescribe. Thanks!

5. I continue to love the 'check box' in notes, that turns any note into a todo list. That is 100% brilliant, a great example of a simple solution to a vexing problem. I don't need a todo list manager, I just need check boxes! WooT!

Evernote has checkboxes. WooT!

Why not incorporate the Evernote Clearly aspect INTO the web clipping functionality? More often than not, I'm using Clearly to strip down a web page, THEN using web clipper to clip it to Evernote. How about adding an option to use Clearly when when web clipping?

Why not incorporate the Evernote Clearly aspect INTO the web clipping functionality? More often than not, I'm using Clearly to strip down a web page, THEN using web clipper to clip it to Evernote. How about adding an option to use Clearly when when web clipping?

Are you saying that the web clipping function in Clearly doesn't work for you? Or are you saying you don't like the way it works?

• Level 5*

The web clipping function IN CLEARLY does work. I'm saying, put the Clearly functionality INTO the Evernote Web Clipper. Clearly AND Evernote Web Clipper is redundant.

I'm not sure this is a good idea at this point.

Sometimes Clearly "over cleans" the web page, excluding content that I would like to see.

Also, sometimes Clearly changes the format in a way that makes the content more difficult to understand.

For the Evernote Clipper to work for me, it must extract 100% of the content that I have selected.

The web clipping function IN CLEARLY does work. I'm saying, put the Clearly functionality INTO the Evernote Web Clipper. Clearly AND Evernote Web Clipper is redundant.

I'm not sure this is a good idea at this point.

Sometimes Clearly "over cleans" the web page, excluding content that I would like to see.

Also, sometimes Clearly changes the format in a way that makes the content more difficult to understand.

For the Evernote Clipper to work for me, it must extract 100% of the content that I have selected.

Agreed. I'm just saying there should be a check box option to Clearly or not to Clearly when web clipping.

Archived