(Archived) "attriutes" ??

• Level 5*

Visited the /debugmenu option recently in the latest Windows Beta version to try to reconcile a difference in usage between desktop EN and web/ droid EN (didn't work) but whilst amusing myself trying options I noticed the following window -

evernote%20snippet.JPG

I assume the word you're looking for is "attributes"* guys.. not earth-shattering I know, but there's a UK supermarket with the tagline "every little helps.." which I think applies here. ;)

* If it's any consolation I misspelt it too, first time. All the right letters, just not necessarily in the right order...

Visited the /debugmenu option recently in the latest Windows Beta version to try to reconcile a difference in usage between desktop EN and web/ droid EN (didn't work) but whilst amusing myself trying options I noticed the following window -

Need more details to confirm but am betting that you will need to submit a support request to get the discrepancy fixed.

• Level 5*

sorry gazumped, but another spelling police officer has already charged en with the crime :)

http://blog.evernote...-1-for-windows/

@GM: How did you know, or even remember that? That report was buried in the comments for a EN Blog in Dec 2010.

I guess this is one case where EN didn't read "everything", or maybe typos are just too small to worry about. ;)

Archived