(Archived) Mac and Auto Sync Not Working

C6REW

Idea

Hi All,

I have my iMac set up to sync every 5 minutes but it does not seem to be doing this automatically.

Am I missing something simple and can you shed any light on it?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Chris

9 replies to this idea

HI All,

Still no joy with getting this to work.

However I have 'Net Barrier' running and it has brought up a rogue IP address that it is banning. A quick look and it talks about a 'ripe' database query.

Could this be Evernote trying to synch? If it is the case I can stick the IP address into the 'trusted' folder.

Best regards

Chris

Hi Peter,

Not yet, I was expecting it to be a problem others had come across. Seemingly not. Sometimes it's not good being the one who stands out from the crowd! He he"

Regards

Chris

Hmmm,

Just checked and it seems to be working now. I still have an ip address that is getting blocked and need to find out what it is.

But forgive my ignorance with this question. Evernote does not have it's own ip address on that computer does it? I know that may seem a really daft question to those that know, but bear with me as I am only partly good at computers!!

Best regards

Chris

Hi Metrodon,

Many thanks, I sort of guessed it couldn't but thought I better ask. Need to find out what the IP address is that is getting rejected. Will have a look at my router later.

Best regards

Chris

Archived