(Archived) Offline Notebooks keep disappearing!

Reflexx

Hello Enote peeps,

I've got Android 2.2 on a Dell Streak. Have had Evernote on it for over a year with no issues. But I recently did a factory reset, installed enote, and downloaded ALL my (offline) notes. That took a while(!). Twice now, I have had them all wiped out. I press the Evernote icon and have to log in, Once I log in, all my offline notebooks are GONE and it starts to download snippets.

What am I doing wrong or different??

thanks,

Gene S.

I'd submit a support request, if you haven't done so already.

Your offline (local) files are disappearing after you sync, is that what I'm hearing? Or after you do a factory reset? It sounds like you have the offline files backed up at least. Which is good, if they're local they're not syncing back to the service.

Well it happened again, twice!

all my Evernotes are on my android (Dell Streak) device (all on SD card for offline use), go to bed, wake up, press the Evernote widget and they are all gone! No factory resets, nothing. I'm gonna blame the device before I blame Evernote. Is there a setting on 2.2 that "resets" all your apps? another app interfering? SD card does not show anything being taken up by evernote. Other apps (DOggcatcher podcast app) still on SD card with no issues.

I know that I've lost it all when it asks me to log in again and starts downloading snippets.

Well it happened again, twice!

all my Evernotes are on my android (Dell Streak) device (all on SD card for offline use), go to bed, wake up, press the Evernote widget and they are all gone! No factory resets, nothing. I'm gonna blame the device before I blame Evernote. Is there a setting on 2.2 that "resets" all your apps? another app interfering? SD card does not show anything being taken up by evernote. Other apps (DOggcatcher podcast app) still on SD card with no issues.

I know that I've lost it all when it asks me to log in again and starts downloading snippets.

Hi, Pls send us logs in the morning when you see that all the notes are gone.

Somehow your device is deleting the db file required by Evernote to identify the user.

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=29564

• 2 weeks later...

Archived