(Archived) Feedback Wanted: Mac User Guide

inkedmn

Idea

Howdy Friends!

Late last week, I published the first version of the new Evernote for Mac User Guide. I was hoping some of our fine forum users might take a look at it and let me know what you think.

You can download it here: http://www.evernote.com/about/support/

A couple things to keep in mind:

- This guide is a work-in-progress and will be updated fairly regularly.

- This is *not* meant to be an exhaustive manual covering every conceivable capability or use of Evernote, but rather a long(er)-form introduction to the fundamental concepts present in the application as well as overviews of the major components and features.

The system we've put together for generating these manuals allows us to iterate them pretty quickly, so give me any feedback you have (big or small) and I'll start updating the document, quick-style.

Thanks!

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Not really sure why this isn't a Shared Notebook that is installed with the app, how are users meant to know that there have been updates and that they have the latest information?

Plus the old dog food adage stands...

Anyway, moan over - a couple of quick things....

- I think the Overview of Account Data Limits on page 5 should include monthly usage allowances for free and premium and probably note sizes as well - I know they are previously mentioned but it makes the section complete.

- I would add a section on getting help - point to the forum, link to the support page on the website.

- Image quality of some of the screenshots is very poor.

Archived