(Archived) Missing notes from May 14->May 17

Hi -

My account is missing several note updates from the last few days. In my Mac client (Version 2.1.1 (146391)) I see plenty of activity in the activity log from the last few days but on my Mac and my iPad I don't see the updates. All these updates were generated by typing them on my Mac.

How do I start to dig for where the problem is?

Thanks.

Sean

Hello all,

First time here...

I am missing AN ENTIRE NOTEBOOK.........I am going to try and remain calm,,but I really am freaking out..... I had a LOT of stuff in there..

Stuff that I thought was safe and would NEVER have to worry about losing......It was all there several days ago...and I had recently added new info.

I contacted support and received the message about going to HELP and saving the activity log....attaching it as a file.

When I click on HELP all I get is the HELP and DOCUMENTAION page............... I cannot find an "activity log" anywhere to send....

I'm so freaked about this I cant even remeber what else may be missing...

Help please.....

I am missing AN ENTIRE NOTEBOOK.........I am going to try and remain calm,,but I really am freaking out..... I had a LOT of stuff in there..

Stuff that I thought was safe and would NEVER have to worry about losing......It was all there several days ago...and I had recently added new info.

I suppose it would be silly to ask if you had a recent backup of your database...???

When I click on HELP all I get is the HELP and DOCUMENTAION page............... I cannot find an "activity log" anywhere to send....

They are talking about the Help section in the EN desktop, not on the EN website.

Dear Y'all,

Thanks so much for your help and suggestions....

Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon .....since I have now located the right HELP button.....duh..

Glad you guys are here..... :)

Archived