Why hasn't Evernote fixed out ability to adjust line spacing options?

• Level 5

You don't need to "work around"  a line spacing. First there is no "working around", and second it's not necessary.

Just accept how it is, and move on with life. I doubt "users have a homogeneous view of the topic, and the vast majority simply doesn't care. At least there is not much talk about it in the forum, which indicates it's not really a show stopper for (nearly) everybody.

If you want layout control, use a word processor or a page layout software.

• Level 5

Shocking ! That's why I was always clicking into the ribbons area, just to get nothing in exchange 🤣

Actually I have stopped using MS Office altogether. I am now using the Apple Office suite, provided and updated for free when you run Apple devices. Much cleaner interface, little distraction, you only see what you need in the action mode you are currently using.

And yes, I can change the line spacing there 🤓

• Level 5
3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

You don't need to "work around"  a line spacing. First there is no "working around", and second it's not necessary.

Just accept how it is, and move on with life. I doubt "users have a homogeneous view of the topic, and the vast majority simply doesn't care. At least there is not much talk about it in the forum, which indicates it's not really a show stopper for (nearly) everybody.

If you want layout control, use a word processor or a page layout software.

OK, yes, but when the larger line spacing first appeared @Federico Simionato said in these forums that it was a mistake and would be fixed. There is a real reason to ask why that wasn't done. For those of us who do find it sometimes OK, sometimes even useful, and sometimes really unhelpful, how about a setting? They seem to be rolling out new settings all the time.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

OK, yes, but when the larger line spacing first appeared @Federico Simionato said in these forums that it was a mistake and would be fixed. There is a real reason to ask why that wasn't done. For those of us who do find it sometimes OK, sometimes even useful, and sometimes really unhelpful, how about a setting? They seem to be rolling out new settings all the time.

in-a-week-or-two.png.0c42b931a7415297bbc5b292f22ada4d.png

• Like 1