Issue with Numerical Order in Task List

Hello Evernote team,

I’ve encountered an issue with the numerical order in my task list. As you can see in the attached screenshot, the list was previously ordered numerically, but it now appears out of order. For example, items that should follow each other in sequence (1, 2, 3, etc.) are now scattered throughout the list.

This seems like a bug, and it disrupts the organization of my notebooks. I'd appreciate any advice on how to resolve this, or if it’s something that needs to be fixed in an upcoming update.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Sondre Lien Aune

Opplastet bilde

42 minutes ago, sondreaune said:

As you can see in the attached screenshot, the list was previously ordered numerically, but it now appears out of order.

I can't access the screenshot. 

Are you sure that the sort order has not been reset to the default ("relevance") rather than by task title?

image.png.655afbb9f7c2ed7a85cf3940181e2bb6.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

How long do you intend to go back for "it didn't used to be like that" ? The war ... The depression ... ?

It is consistent that the title field is a text field, and it sorts according to text sort rules. If it would use a mix of text and numerical sort instead, it wouldn't be consistent any more.