Note unavailable Unable to load this note. Please refresh the page or try again later

I get this this message when trying to open any note in a Chromebook (Web App).

I installed the app in Android and was able to access my notes.

Please notice I am a paid user, and I rely in Evernote for my daily work.

unavailable screenshot.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
On 8/22/2024 at 2:32 PM, Tito Robe said:

Please notice I am a paid user, and I rely in Evernote for my daily work.

Hi.  Try a different device / different client / different location?

Started getting this on 10.102.7 on Windows desktop pretty regularly - once every few days. It usually suddenly appears while I'm working with a larger note and goes away after reloading. Not annoying enough to reach out to support and go through full-blown troubleshooting since I rarely lose more than a sentence, but thought I'd share.

image.png

On 9/3/2024 at 9:56 AM, affectski said:

Started getting this on 10.102.7 on Windows desktop pretty regularly - once every few days. It usually suddenly appears while I'm working with a larger note and goes away after reloading. Not annoying enough to reach out to support and go through full-blown troubleshooting since I rarely lose more than a sentence, but thought I'd share.

So today I woke up to one of my bigger notes showing the "Note unavailable" message constantly, even after reloading it. Clearing Evernote data seems to have resolved this, in case anyone else has the same issue.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
2 minutes ago, thefryhole said:

I got the same screen on my iPhone app yesterday,

I have the impression that Evernote and iPhone are not friends at the moment...  feedback@evernote.com or contact Support if its an ongoing issue.

On 9/4/2024 at 10:04 AM, affectski said:

So today I woke up to one of my bigger notes showing the "Note unavailable" message constantly, even after reloading it. Clearing Evernote data seems to have resolved this, in case anyone else has the same issue.

Update: no luck, the issue came back a few hours later and at least one of my notes is totally unusable again. Reached out to EN support, have yet to hear back. Using Mac to work on this specific note in the meantime. I assume installing an older EN version could help with this, but haven't had time yet.

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, affectski said:

I assume installing an older EN version could help with this

Not advisable,  even if you can find one - things under the hood seem to be changing more or less daily;  you might make things worse in the long term.  Best to be patient...