10.101.3 - Note Links Broken AGAIN

• Level 5*

New Features: - 

• Your Table of Contents now updates automatically whenever you add or edit a heading. No more manual updates required!
  • Pinning notes to your notebooks is now simpler. Just right-click on the note from the note list or use the "More" menu (...) within the note.

Fixes:

• Fixes an issue where clicking on a tag didn't consistently return the tagged notes.

- But Alt+Ctrl+L generates an https://www.evernote.com/shard/ link which opens Evernote in my browser but does not show the actual note.  This might be a browser thing - YMMV

There are no other menu options (that I can see)

Dragging one note into another does still generate an evernote:///view/ link

• Like 1

The ToC updates are a welcome improvement but they, as well as all other links, still don't work if the note happens to be in a filtered list or a list of search results. They only work in an unfiltered folder or Notes. Links also don't seem to work from the "no note list view" of a note. However newer links do seem to work in most situations, and I think this has been noted before.

It is frustrating but at least opening in a new window continues to work. If EN are unable or unwilling to resolve this issue perhaps they should make open in a new window the default action.

• Sad 2
1 hora atrás, gazumped disse:

- But Alt+Ctrl+L generates an https://www.evernote.com/shard/ link which opens Evernote in my browser but does not show the actual note.  This might be a browser thing - YMMV

There are no other menu options (that I can see)

Dragging one note into another does still generate an evernote:///view/ link

I tested these two options here and both open the link in the location where I am. In the desktop application they open there, in the web version they open there too.
There is an option to open links in the settings. Mine is as shown in the image below.

Screenshot_1.png