Evernote wird mit jedem Update schlechter

Heute morgen überrascht mich Evernote mit einem Login "Bist du ein Mensch" Captcha, verstehe ich noch.

Aber dann ging es los mit Verifizierung, mit diesem Schwachsinnigen Bilder Abgleich. Welcher Id... hat sich das ausgedacht?

Man sitzt Minuten lang davor und sucht das richtige Bild, und es klappt doch nicht.

Wir schauen uns gerade nach einer anderen Lösung um. Dann wird gekündigt!

Gruß

Ein Anwender der keine Zeit hat für Spielchen

• Level 5*
On 8/10/2024 at 10:23 AM, Dioni said:

This morning Evernote surprised me with a login "Are you human?" Captcha, I understand.

But then it started with verification, with this stupid picture comparison. Which id... thought that up?

You sit there for minutes looking for the right picture, and it still doesn't work.

We are currently looking for another solution. Then we will cancel!

greeting

A user who has no time for games

Or security,  apparently...

• Haha 1
  • Level 5

I always wonder why people complain about THEIR accounts being kept securely.

Just an example: It may be the ISP disconnected the router, and gave it a newIP. Oooops, a new IP for the login, says EN. Let’s check if it’s legit …

I wouldn’t complain !

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

I always wonder why people complain about THEIR accounts being kept securely.

I appreciate account security just as you do, but I also had to fill I think it was 10 captchas last time to get access to the V10 web. That's way over the top in my opinion and doesn't add an additional layer of security. Two or three captchas max are acceptable but not 10.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Feitz said:

I also had to fill I think it was 10 captchas last time

You may have been getting something wrong - my last run through was two,  which is average for me...

33 minutes ago, gazumped said:

my last run through was two

two would be normal, 10 clearly is not... I would suspect an issue with cookies, but nothing had been changed to the browser (safari, sonoma).

• Level 5

I have not seen a captcha on EN for quite a while, so I don't remember the count. But clearly it was not enough to annoy me.

But anyhow - it's about account security, so if anybody wants to complain support is the right place to go. Forum users can't do anything about it.