Unsyncing is now a joke when only 1 device is allowed - now I'm completely locked out!!

So, now Evernote have changed their policy to only allow 1 synced device, after initially unsyncing my Micorsoft desktop app (Windows 11) and keeping my iphone app, I decided that I no longer want to use Evernote any more. Anyway, as I have the Microsoft app version of Evernote, when I tried to resync it, a browser window automatically opened. So, I unsynced my iphone and synced the browser version expecting the Microsoft app to automatically open as this is where i was initially directed away from. Anyway, this is not the case, and now not only am i not able to open the desktop app version, but now the browser version will not open. So, I have no access to my notes whatsoever!! No device is able open.

Please can somebody help as I can't wait a month for the reset within Evernote to open my notes...

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Beside this, make sure to log out of your account on any client before trying to unsync.

If I’m not mistaken, with the new 1-device-policy you can log out on one device and directly log in on another, without unsyncing. 

But I haven’t yet tried, so I could be wrong