How to turn off the Shift # shortcut

I want to turn off the Shift# shortcut (creating links or something)

I cannot turn this off. How to turn this off? I often use the # for my notes. I need this to be off...

5 hours ago, gazumped said:

Please give more details...

combination Shift # Space  adds a link. I don't want this action. I want to be able to use # symbol (and the space after) without any action, just use the symbol.

What is even more stupid, this shortcut is not showing in the shortcuts menu.

These things make me crazy like the / thing. 

Shift # space (which I think is really just "#" <space>), at the start of a line is the shortcut to generate the H1 type heading.  Recently, it has become possible to link to H1 (and the other heading levels) and Evernote shows a link symbol to the far right of the line when starting a headline.  Is this what you mean by a "link"?

If you want # then space at the start of the line, you will have to do something like

.# This is the text that I want on the line with the # <space>

And then go and delete the period (or whatever character you put in front.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dave Green said:

Shift # space (which I think is really just "#" <space>), at the start of a line is the shortcut to generate the H1 type heading.  Recently, it has become possible to link to H1 (and the other heading levels) and Evernote shows a link symbol to the far right of the line when starting a headline.  Is this what you mean by a "link"?

If you want # then space at the start of the line, you will have to do something like

.# This is the text that I want on the line with the # <space>

And then go and delete the period (or whatever character you put in front.

That is exactly that. How to turn this off?