10.99.3-win-ddl-public (20240729150016)
Editor: v178.20.0
Service: v2.3.2
© 2019 - 2024 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

Everything is very slow

Creating a new note is slow

Selecting a tag is slow

Moving a note to a notebook is slow

This is happening on windows and android - no issue on Mac - i have evernote running on all three

Is anyone having the same issue?

• Like 3

Exact same issue with the current version I'm using:

😖

10.98.3-win-ddl-public (20240725174632)
Editor: v178.18.2
Service: v2.2.10
© 2019 - 2024 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

For example, enter a tag and 15 seconds later it appears!

Edited by toddmannn
Added a thought
  • Like 2

I've have the same version and have been having exactly the same issues since I did a re-install on Friday.

I was missing a bunch of notes that I had sent in by email that were not syncing to the app.

The re-install fixed that issue but it has been painfully slow since.

• Like 2

its really a mess with Evernote, since the bending spoons took over the control.. its really obvious that they themselve don't use their own product as a tool because they would see the many many serious bugs with closed eyes.. but they don't

Every new version comes up with some very minor changes that I can't find and they always promise things like "Fixes an issue where note shortcuts incorrectly worked" which is not, the shortcuts never worked since version 10 and still don't work in the latest version 10.99.3

Like all the other severe bugs.. it is so annying and I'm really asking myself: what is the agenda behind this?

Is the true plan to kick Evernote out of the market? Shall we all move to Google or Apple or anywhere?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On macOS, both the desktop and web versions work fine; on Windows, it is sometimes a bit slower, but on 10.99.3, it is not particularly annoying.

All in all, no problems in my environment, except that multiple daily notes are generated.

Bending Spoons works well.

• Like 1