Task count in note title using snippets view incorrect in version 10.96.5

Notes with tasks in them include a completed and total count in the snippets view list.  The counts are basically always wrong.  For instance, in the attached image the note has 4 of 16 complete but the snippet view list shows 3 of 15.  In the second image, the note correctly shows all 6 tasks complete but the snippet list shows 1 of 6 complete.  

10.96.5-mac-ddl-public (20240711163554)
Editor: v178.17.4
Service: v2.0.9
© 2019 - 2024 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 9.34.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 9.35.30 AM.png

I have a different note count issue that Evernote is aware of and working on.  You might want to let them know of your issue since it seems logical that they might be related.  feedback@evernote.com, or you could submit a support request (probably not worth the time to do that, IMO, unless this problem persists).

Vinnie

16 hours ago, ScheyenIAm said:

The counts are basically always wrong. 

I've just checked a few of my notes with tasks and they all seem to be correct. Have you looked at the web version of EN to see if the issue is there as well? If it is only the desktop version then maybe a database refresh will solve it. Signout and choose not to keep the data. Then sign back in again.

On my account, the error is across all platforms.  I have it on good authority that that Evernote is aware of the bug and is actively working on a fix.

Vinnie