Can one still chat w support? Or is that no longer available under any plan?

Some notes have disappeared and I need to reach them quickly. I submitted a ticket but the response seems to be for a generic bug.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, tempus said:

Some notes have disappeared and I need to reach them quickly. I submitted a ticket but the response seems to be for a generic bug.

Hi.  Chat has not been available to anyone for more than a year.  If you can give us details of your situation we can try to help here - we'd need device,  OS and Evernote version numbers,  and as much information as you can about how you found these notes to be missing.  Please include your ticket number and we can ask a Forum Admin to pass on the urgency of the matter.  Please also reply to the response you got - they usually end with something like "if you need more help,  let us know..."

[tried to post this 10 hrs ago; it's been hidden, awaiting moderator approval; presumably b/c I included ticket #]

Thx -- I replied w the names of two notes I see are missing and asked them to locate and restore the most recent version they have.

One was last edited 4 days ago; not sure about the other, but it was in the note list until recently. Not sure I can say much about how I found them missing; the first is one I edit almost every day, the second every several days.

How far back are rollbacks available?

I'm on iPad and MacBook w latest OS and EN.

• Level 5

We are not support - and we can’t do anything about your notes.

General remarks:

For existing notes (including trash) there is Note History. So check the trash and search for your notes. It is likely they were misplaced or deleted without noticing.

If they were deleted, I am not aware about a user accessible way to recover them (except a external backup). 

In this case you need to go through support.

I provided the info in response to @gazumped's suggestion. No, it's not in Trash.
As for backup, having only recently discovered that my legacy EN setup on an external h/d no longer works, I was just starting on a GitHub evernote-backup when I noticed the missing notes.
My question to members here is what have they heard in recent times about Support's rollback capability.

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, tempus said:

what have they heard in recent times about Support's rollback capability.

Nothing at all,  but you're aware that notes can be rolled back to a previous version?  The backups that power that feature were taken a few times a day.  I'm not aware of any changes to that.  Note History is not available however if the note no longer exists.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313858-Use-note-history-to-view-older-versions-of-a-note

The notes have disappeared, so I cannot access the history. Hence, my reaching out to Support. You offered to pass this on to a Forum Admin if I supplied the ticket number. I'll try to provide it again here in a fashion that gets past the moderation block that seemingly prevented my posting this earlier — 3 9 2 8 6 0 4.

TIA

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, tempus said:

in a fashion that gets past the moderation block

Don't know of any block on ticket numbers - I flagged it for Admin anyway;  hope it helps.