• Level 5*

Hi.  Without knowing more about the note contents it is difficult to guess why Evernote is unable to process it.  Has the export to PDF feature worked for you before?  -  Have you tried copy/ pasting the content into a new note and exporting that to PDF?  Or copy/ pasting the content into a new word-processor file and saving that as PDF? 

• Has the export to PDF feature worked for you before?
    Last Time this worked, was as i used the latest Legacy Version.
    Now i user the 10.94.3 (Windows)
  • Have you tried copy/ pasting the content into a new note and exporting that to PDF? 
    Yes, without success!
    I even created a new note that only has the heading and ONE line of text, same error message!
  • Or copy/ pasting the content into a new word-processor file and saving that as PDF? 
    Yes, Word can save this WITHOUT problems

Currently I am unable to export ANY note, no matter how simple it is!

I have attached a screenshot of the last export window. Only heading and ONE line of text

2024-06-30 13_22_34-Window.jpg

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Thanks for your comprehensive answer,  but I'm sorry I have no more suggestions.  Using the same Evernote version I just exported a 19-page note to PDF without any issues at all.  It is possible that your installation is faulty in some minor way - when you have the chance I'd suggest you go through a 'clean' reinstall process.  The whole thing takes about 30 minutes - 

Sign out of Evernote / don't save your data locally / use Revo Uninstaller Free (Win) or Appcleaner (Mac) to uninstall the app.  Power off and back on,  then re-download and reinstall from Evernote.com and leave Evernote running to rebuild the local data.  The new install is still initially a little slow - things get better after a few days.

If that doesn't help you need to contact Support - see the help notes for the export to PDF process here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403616330387-Export-notes-as-a-PDF.  "Submit a (support) request" links are on the top right and bottom of the page.

• 2 weeks later...

So, now I have a completely new computer and am also using Windows 11 instead of Windows 10.
Since EVERYTHING is new now, I installed the latest Evernote version and exported a PDF with great anticipation.
Unfortunately, the same problem again!!
Now I can at least rule out hardware & software on my PC as the source of the error.
This "new" Evernote version is really very unsatisfactory ;-(
It is extremely slow, many functions are immature and do not work as expected. Very unsatisfactory

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, pbelcl said:

It is extremely slow, many functions are immature and do not work as expected. Very unsatisfactory

And,  from the sound of it,  very new.  When we suggest to users that they uninstall and reinstall the application,  there's always a caveat that "The new install is still initially a little slow - things get better after a few days."

• 3 weeks later...

I have investigated the problem with the faulty PDF export more closely because it is very important to me that it works on ALL of my PCs.
I have COMPLETELY uninstalled Evernote on my most used computer and deleted all the Evernote files in the system that I could find. After a new installation, it worked ONCE and then the same problem occurred again.

The FACT is currently: It doesn't work on three out of four computers.

Unfortunately, the computer on which it works is not always available to me, so I am still looking for a solution!

I have already confronted Evernote Support with this problem TWICE in the last 3 months, and they have only given me placating answers, but no solution.

This is EXTREMELY unsatisfactory for me and so I am still looking for a solution.....

2024-07-30 12_05_19-!Unbearbeitet - Evernote.jpg