Outlook Clipper AGAIN Not Working for Mac and ios

This happened several months ago, and has now returned. In Outlook on my Mac, in Chrome on my Mac, and in Ios for my iPad and iPhone I cannot save to Evernote. I must forward via email, NOT a good solution.

• Level 5

There is no web clipper on iOS. None, zilch, zero. What's not there can't be broken.

On iOS there is the sharing process used for clipping. Working for me, on several iOS devices. See this as one issue. If it fails, you usually need to deinstall the app, make a forced restart and reinstall.

Web clipper is a browser extension. Did you try on another browser ?

Beside this avoid any ad blockers. When EN is added to their blacklist, it is stopping all transfers going there. 

Empty the browser cache.

A thousand pardons for my syntax offense. Whatever you call what you see in the attached photo is NOT working, as it was not working several months ago as noted by many EN users but was fixed. And yes, I have tried three browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) and the clipper is not working.

IMG_1035.jpeg

• Level 5

I didn’t mention Outlook ….

Which has a simple reason: I don’t use Outlook, so I can’t comment on an outlook extension I don’t use.

About the rest: Read my post.

• Level 5*

There are some notes on Outlook here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005997-How-to-use-Evernote-for-Outlook - including 

Why don't I see the option to attach Evernote notes to my email? - If you're using Outlook 2016 on Mac or Outlook for iOS or Android, you will not be able to attach Evernote notes to your email drafts. This option is only available in Outlook for Windows and Outlook on the Web.

For anything more you'd need to contact Support (see bottom of the linked page)

14 hours ago, Tom Whalen said:

A thousand pardons for my syntax offense. Whatever you call what you see in the attached photo is NOT working, as it was not working several months ago as noted by many EN users but was fixed. And yes, I have tried three browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) and the clipper is not working.

Just ignore PE -- he's incapable of being pleasant. Those of us who use the Outlook button knew what you meant.

That said -- it seems to be working for me today...

Did you submit a bug report? The last time it happened to several of us, they actually fixed it pretty quickly (there were enough complaints, I assume, that they could no longer ignore them).

Thanks, K. The clipper in Chrome is now working. However, in Outlook both on the Mac and in Ios, the button remains gray. I will submit a bug report as you helpfully suggested.