I've used Evernote for years and, until the last couple of months, found it to be reliable. I am now missing 100% of the content about half of the time that I take a note. I keep a single note for each topic. I can add to it one day and find the content there when I go back to it, and then add to it again and have the content not save. I thought that this issue was being caused by my iPad, but it happened this week on my iMac. It is such a hardship to lose notes that I have diligently taken in important meetings. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options, including logging out, checking the history online, etc. I am now in search for a better option. 

• 3 weeks later...

This was happening to me on occasion - I would go back to a note, and there would be nothing there, or I would write a note, and then it wouldn't save or it would disappear. (People here didn't seem to believe me, though, or thought that my case didn't matter because if it was actually a problem then it would affect more people? Anyways)

However! I was always able to find the original note(s) in the Note History - that used to be a paid feature but looks like they've made that a regular free feature now, which is important if Evernote has a penchant for losing one's notes... It's concerning if you can't even find them in the history now. Hope support is able to help you!

If they are reinstall the apps. If not then contact support.