Cannot insert text between series of pictures on Android phone.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5. I created a note using a series of pictures that I took with my phone's camera. They are placed from top to bottom. But there is no space in between the photos. I have tried using the keyboard arrows and using return but it just erases the photo it does not add space in between the photos so I can insert text.

Jay

• Like 2
  • Level 5

Select the picture, it gets a blue outline.

Now hit Enter. Opposite to expectations it doesn't delete the picture - it inserts a new line behind it.

Has been like this since years.

You are referring to Evernote on PC. Read my post. I said on Android.

I just attempted it yesterday. 

The only way to insert text, is to add pics separately with a space between. 

• Level 5

No, I refer to the mobile client. At least on iOS it works as I described. You need to tap with care, because else the picture will open in annotation mode.

But if the picture is selected showing a blue outline, and then if you manage to tap it softly and the soft keyboard shows, you are nearly there: Tap on ENTER, and instead of deleting the selected picture, a new line is inserted after the picture.

Try it until you make it …

I see. IOS. I'm using a Samsung Z Fold 5.

If I'm not getting it, I sure would like to see a video of what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for the input.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

We were once able to move images/attachments by highlighting the image~  with blue line behind... This has changed. On ANDROID, not  iOS.  It actually erases the image when you try to ↩️. This has been a huge frustration for quite a while. This inability to place Text, or input another Image in proper order. This is a regular organizational tool for some of us. 

NOT on PC, NOT on iOS, But OS.

Yeas, this will be reported in a Ticket.

• Thanks 1

That's what I've been talking about. I have to add each image separately, and put a line in between each image in order to add anything, text or an additional photo to it. I probably don't have to add a line between,but since I'm there already there, I do.

That's a good idea @jaycook777.  Many times I'm going in Post Documentation, adding Images & lose important images. 

Just submitted Ticket. Lets see if they respond. 

It used to Work... No reason it should not now.

• Like 1
On 6/25/2024 at 10:39 AM, PinkElephant said:

Select the picture, it gets a blue outline.

Now hit Enter. Opposite to expectations it doesn't delete the picture - it inserts a new line behind it.

Has been like this since years.

It doesn't work this way.. I have tried it many times. 

• Like 1
On 7/2/2024 at 5:53 PM, PinkElephant said:

No, I refer to the mobile client. At least on iOS it works as I described. You need to tap with care, because else the picture will open in annotation mode.

But if the picture is selected showing a blue outline, and then if you manage to tap it softly and the soft keyboard shows, you are nearly there: Tap on ENTER, and instead of deleting the selected picture, a new line is inserted after the picture.

Try it until you make it …

I tried it.. But did not work.. When sharing a pic from the gallery.. It creats a new note in Notes. When shared multiple pics.. Then unable to insert text between pics.