Problem with tags

In the app (Windows 10.89.2) I have tagged 29 notes with "Koncept". In the Tag list it shows 29 notes, and when I select this tag it said "No notes found". Correspondingly none of the notes were showns with tags in the browser app.

Then I waited 2 hours and repeated a search tag:Koncept. This resulted in 22 notes being found in the windows app and 19 notes in the browser   🥴 . A little later it eventually showed 29 notes in the windows app but still 19 in the browser. Guess if I wait a few more hours the number will also be correct in the browser. PLOINK.

I assume this is normal behaviour for this crippled product they have "developed" Evernote into nowadays? Completely unreliable and utterly useless.

• Level 5*

...And yet I can create a new note on my desktop using a unique tag name and see the same note magically appear on my Android tablet more or less in real time.  It's also tagged correctly,  though searches don't work immediately,  presumably because it takes a little longer to re-sync/ recreate the search index than it does a new note. 

I saved the search and while typing this reply,  a search now finds my tablet note without issues.  Just sayin'

• Level 5

Without telling more it is hard to follow. I assume it is a fresh install, and while you eagerly searched and took note of search results, the database was still downloading and building in the background.

For the first time after a download, while the local database is still a fragment of the server master file, better use the web client or any client with a longer install period instead. Keep the app open (in the background) when using the computer, to speed up downloading.

For me usually new content is added to all clients in a blink. I had some months ago a situation when it took some hours for my iOS clients to pick up a new tag, but I couldn't reproduce this lately. All good with syncing, it seems.