Email & WebClipper not working

All,

Forwarding emails to Evernote is currently not working and the WebClipper is only working about 1/3 of the time.

Anyone else having these issues? 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Working ... both features.

EMail: A mail server is associated with a group of accounts. If this mail server is down, it only affects these users. It is unlikely you will find anybody here that is assigned to the same web server.

Clipping depends on the websites visited.

image.png.ef811b91382c2bda78820ba68320bc34.png

• Like 1

I too can no longer forward to gmail.  When I try to use the gmail evernote extension I get an error.  I've also seen the "clip unsuccessful" message a few times.

• Level 5

Actually this thread is not about the Gmail extension. At least if it would be , it keeps it a secret.

As always, open your own thread if you encounter an issue.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, davidallard said:

Evernote, any update on this?

You'd have to ask Evernote - we're mostly other users here.  I did try a random clip from the Cowboy State Daily which worked fine for me - can you share the URL you were trying for?  I use Thorium browser - just like Brave it's based on Chrome.  Did you try another browser? Other methods of copying the page you're trying to clip?

EDIT:  Please don't post the same query more than once - I deleted your other post.

Same problem on Brave browser. Web clipper seems to work ok on Chrome. Put in a support ticket and got a lame automated reply. Am researching Evernote alternatives.

• Level 5

You will likely encounter similar problems when using Brave in general.

You want a "secure" browser, you get restrictions. There is not the one without the other.

No free lunch today ...