Ever(note/bug) 10.87 Stacks that are left open are closed on Client Relaunch

• mackid1993 changed the title to Ever(note/bug) 10.87 Stacks that are left open are closed on Client Relaunch
4 minutes ago, thefryhole said:

You've been a pretty vocal supporter of the "move fast and break stuff" approach in the past. What changed?

They are moving too fast and breaking too much stuff. I've evolved. They need to invest more in QA testing clearly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

I spoke with @Jon/t on Reddit and he said a lot of these home screen issues were brought up on the experts call today and that the team is aware of them.

I wasn't on the call 'cos of client meetings but the home screen was on the agenda. I'll watch back the call over the weekend.

Personally, I love the new mobile home screen as I use my phone Evernote differently from desktop Evernote. Possibly swap out Notebooks at the bottom for Shortcuts as for me their more important. Agree that desktop home is a big buggy, calendar timeline is getting on my nerves.

A lot of the bugs seems to be abut the app remembers different states so I'm wondering if there's been work on this recently. Pretty sure they'll be another release or 2 next week.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jon/t said:

I wasn't on the call 'cos of client meetings but the home screen was on the agenda. I'll watch back the call over the weekend.

Personally, I love the new mobile home screen as I use my phone Evernote differently from desktop Evernote. Possibly swap out Notebooks at the bottom for Shortcuts as for me their more important. Agree that desktop home is a big buggy, calendar timeline is getting on my nerves.

A lot of the bugs seems to be abut the app remembers different states so I'm wondering if there's been work on this recently. Pretty sure they'll be another release or 2 next week.

Hopefully they fix it. It seems like 10.87 broke a bunch of things.