It is not possible to create space between two photos by pressing 'enter' on Evernote for android

Posted (edited)
I can't create space between two photos in Evernote on Android." In previous versions of Evernote for Android (8.13.3), it was possible to create space between two photos by pressing 'Enter' on the upper photo. I used this space to insert explanatory text about the photo. Could you consider bringing back this feature?"
Does someone else think this is bad?
Could someone help me?

Edited by Fernandoccano
  • Like 2

i noticed the same problem with some PDF's i dropped in to Evernote on Desktop. It seems that one cannot click the PDF and insert spaces anymore.
as a workaround, i managed to get above the PDFs and then select them with the cursor; once they are selected this way it worked. 

it is annoying, hopefully a bug, and should be addressed

Yes I also think this is a bug. Is see this buggy behaviour since EN 10.0 from the beginning. One of those bugs you only see, if you really use the app with attachments on mobile. I always add a lot of empty lines to the notes to not get into the problem described by @Fernandoccano. Would be nice if this gets addressed by Evernote.

By the way, you can add empty lines at the bottom of the notes and then cut and paste the images there to manually insert lines between pics and place them afterwards. It's a pita but a workaround.